Monday, December 22, 2008

Mass Branding



I'm taking my name to the next level. Labeling things such as rod holders, TP, paper towel dispensers, and much more things alike. I'll be sure to remember all you little people on my journey to prominence.

The other night i took D to see the all time, high voltage Australian rock band "Acca Dacca" a.k.a AC/DC. It was our first time seeing them and probably our last considering they're in their 60's. The energy and performance was epic. The production was also impressive. Out of all the shows I've seen lately, this one by far takes the cake. One would think for guys their age, the show would be just shy of boring. It was everything but boring.

Go see AC/DC

Yesterday D coordinated a little holiday lunch. It was good fun with family and friends. She took a stab at baking, it being her first time she sure did a fine job. Theirs nothing like a fine woman in the kitchen.



All was good until she decided to dress the chihuahua, its no wonder he favors me more.



I'm on holiday for the rest of the year so there will be nothing but repose going on

No comments: