Saturday, December 20, 2008

Get 'em while they're hot!



I woke up early today for a little angling with Marcel and Co. I always enjoy being awake just as the sun shows its face.


It was definitely a fun day and much deserved. Its always good when each person gets to leave with a nice lunker. And just like that is was over.


My buddy Marcel just recently purchased a brand new Kayak and is currently in the accessorize phase, as he should be. After fishing we took a drive to a local Kayak shop in Dania Beach, we certainly indulged in the accessory dept. It becomes clear that you have a problem when you start purchasing things you simply just don't need. He has been on me for sometime now to purchase a "Yak" for myself and I must admit I'm pretty close to doing just that.

Tempting

No comments: