Tuesday, December 16, 2008

In Style Blogging





I made it home today, fortunately without freezing to death. I took on temperatures ranging from 10 to 20 degrees, 3 solid days of absolutely no cell service and, little to no Internet access. We flew into Albany pretty late and took a 2 hour drive to North Creek. Got to the hotel excuse me, lodge and crashed in this "Dances with Wolves" motif bed. Yes, that is a deer antler lamp.





I had some time during the day to roam around town before going to a holiday party.


do not eat the yellow snow

While walking around and embracing mother nature's frigid air in all its glory i came upon an old abandoned train car. It reminded me of that movie "Into the Wild." At that moment i flipped a coin, heads i go back to civilization and tales, i take my chances in the wild. Thankfully the better of the two happened.




The holiday party was pretty cool and some fun with fellow business partners but it did not end well for one party goer.



No comments: