Sunday, March 29, 2009

Im in Miami Bitch




I'm not one to enjoy the rave scene but work led me to spending an evening with 50,000 interesting characters. I attended the Ultra music festival to support 30 of our new Mac III lamps. Aside from tripping over people fucked up on one designer drug or another, I met with some very talented programmers and designers. Apparently this event attracts people from all over the world so i guess someone must be doing something right. The lamps performed flawlessly and i witness some dexterous artists, a good night in my book.







My cue to leave was when i noticed the inside of one the tents dripping with all kinds of nastiness from all the sweat, heat, and debauchery going on inside.





Peace out


The rest of the weekend was lovely, got botched out on a gig and spent the rest of my time playing "Find that bottle cap"





If things keep going down this route, I'll never get my dream home

No comments: