Monday, March 23, 2009

I think everybody should like everybody




There's nothing like 5 days off from the Netherworld, an evening of fishing, bike riding, and a good ole Misha's birthday cupcake to make things right with the world. Mixing a birthday and some time off never sucks.

The first day was filled with a whole lot of nothing which was fucking outstanding. When you can ignore the alarm clock, not answer work related phone calls, and wallow all day with a chihuahua you know you're off to a good start.





Day 2 consisted of a lot of riding and a bit of reading. D bought me a new book, The Alchemist to help in my quest for success. I also found myself committing gluttony which doesn't really do me any justice in the health department.




That evening D gathered some friends together and we hit up game works for a little birthday fun. It was good times, good friends and a shit load of air hockey followed by the occasional Grand Turismo.





A holiday wouldn't be complete without a little angling adventure with Marcel & Co.



the catch was decent



We were hoping to complete the evening with a bit of that nighttime snook action however; fell short due to insufficiencies. Always a good time though when fishing with these guys. Thank you Bermen!

.

Well spent time off and much deserved. Things have been quite slag lately but seem to be turning around. Good or bad, I always seem to have some fun.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seems like you had a great week off! Glad I was there to partake in some of it with you. NExt time, we'll catch some pilchards first and then go get us some snookies.

By the way, there's only one Eric so it's BermAn.

Scott said...

They call me snook the cuchi crook

Marcel said...

No they don't.

Anonymous said...

I hear that they do call him that