Monday, July 4, 2011

Backyard Dreams




Its a grand 4th of July holiday, so grand, I'm inside typing away at this so-called journal. Guess it beats completing some overdue projects. At best, a well deserved long weekend.

People tend to skip town during the holiday which leaves an empty and quiet city, a local's nirvana.





In the midst of my transcendent state I managed to catch one my brother's gigs. He was playing in some restaurant downtown which happen to be an old bank dating back to the 1920s. Only a portion of the building was transformed into a restaurant, the other, left closed. I paid no heed to the "keep out" sign and proceeded to get lost.









A quick bathroom break and continued with the rest of my tour








I found my way back before both the restaurant manager and asbestos could get to me and rejoined the party. Great show by the way.

Happy 4th of July, Mano says Hi!

No comments: