Wednesday, March 30, 2011

good things



So, over the last two weeks I've systematized a Danish event, enjoyed a fun filled birthday, and ran two Afrobeta shows. All things considered not a bad months' end.

Martin and its Euro affiliates put on an impromptu event at some plush mansion on the bay. I of course was the lucky one chosen to make it all look good.






Mission accomplished. Some of my best work is lighting trees and fountains.

Celebrated my birthday this month, probably the best one yet. D treated me to dinner and a night on the town with some close friends. She also treated me with the ultimate gift, here's whats become of that:






Afrobeta played Ultra last weekend, two shows back to back. Sat. was a warm up to Sunday's closing festival set. I actually switched things up a bit and ran my show from three separate consoles, why?



because that's just how I fucking roll.

No comments: