Saturday, April 17, 2010

Interestingly Fast



I hosted another open house in NY last week. Rapid trips to the concrete jungle don't necessarily sit well with me, especially when its for work. There's never really much time for what i like to call vertical wandering.



The open house was a success, lots of..... nobody starring at my vintage technology show. This is actually not true, there were lots of people in attendance including the big names. Martins' releasing 14 new products this year one of which I'm extremely hyped about.



We were in the over populated, flashy trashy part of town otherwise known as Times Square. Aside from being swallowed whole by mass tourism, the hotel we stayed at was cool, rather quaint. Although every time I come to this city I always get the brick views, I can never shake it.



These little events can be a lot of work, short load in/out time frames, talking and on your feet all day. One things for certain, we eat and drink like kings after a hard day's work.





Another open house in the books, this one was truly....

No comments: