Monday, March 22, 2010

Did you think it was over



Back to the open road, bleak open road. Its vary rare I go from tropical to frigid in less than 12 hours but when i do, its no holds barred. After coming home from paradise, I immediately left for New England. That's 90 degrees to 40 degrees, so sweet!

I flew into RI and the trip went as follows:



to



to



to



I usually write about how great it is going up there and it truly is however this trip, I truly wanted to go home. Some sights to sooth the nerves, as well as freeze them.



















Super!


As deeply as I anticipated going home, my trip was productive and always fruitful. As my luck would have it though, my airline carrier let me down. I attempted to seek help from the Green Mountain Boys but they regretfully declined. I flicked my cigarette butt in their air space and carried on with my setback.



Maybe this is the way home

No comments: