Wednesday, December 16, 2009

God Bless 'em




So its been some time since I uttered some words on here let alone a bathroom stall. I feel as though I may have neglected my time of self serving expression, so be it.

Things have been quite erratic lately, I cant seem to find the time to do the things i love most in this world. This past weekend I was in the Keys getting my work on. The gigs were copacetic but the only intriguing part for me is the drive to and from.










We played two nights in KW which gave me a day to roam around. Carlos and I rented bikes for the day and went out hell raising a bit. We hit up the Fort Zachary Taylor site, cruised through some trails, and toured the old city.






Yes, cruisers with cute little baskets, how thoughtful of them. I asked for the streamers but as luck would have it they were all out.





You sure do



A cleared out, quiet, dirty club. Just the way i like it.



In no time, I was headed home again.

No comments: