Monday, March 2, 2009

Anatomically correct





Another delightful weekend in the books. I had the usual Suenalo gig, saw an Oscar winning movie, and continued my quest for fully nude manikins.

The gig was pretty solid, not sure if that was due to a new design or the fact that the band only played one 1 and half hour set. In either case it was a fun time all around.





The award winning movie was Gus Van Sant's biopic, Milk. I had dibs on picking the movie for this weekend, the last few that i saw left very little to be desired so it was good to catch a quality film for a change.


Go see Milk



Speaking of little to be desired, this week is not looking to be so promising. The entire eastern seaboard is feeling the cold and I'm constantly reminded that the economy just keeps getting worse and worse. Just be glad you're not this guy

I'm sure things will eventually spin around





In closing


I'm sorry, what was that?

No comments: