Monday, January 12, 2009

At sixes and sevens


Lately i feel like my world has been flipped upside down. I can't seem to decipher if that is a good thing or bad. It being a new year and all, one would think to be optimistic that this year is going to be the best year yet. Truth of the matter is I'm scared shit as to what this year or future years will bring. I guess I'm just searching for that "dare to be great moment," when i find it I'll be sure to let you know.

the claw!

Work has been OK considering our tenuous economy, could be better though. I fly out to Baltimore this week for a little demonstration with the fishes. Should be nice to get out of the shop for a bit even when its 28 degrees in MD.


This past weekend was a good one. I did work for this band called Afrobeta. They're really good if your into that electro pop kind of thing. For the first time in a long time i really enjoyed working. Maybe it was the new design, maybe it was the change in tone, one things for sure it was a great time all around.



I managed to fit some fishing in this weekend with Marcel. The catch wasn't so great however, we still managed to enjoy what Biscayne Bay has to offer. Fish or no fish, witnessing this is definitely worth a 5:30AM wake up call.


Since the fish weren't biting we decided to scrutinize the bay a bit. During the days of segregation, Virgina key was the only place that Blacks were allowed to come for some fun in the sun. The name, Black's beach, very original.


Hobo's local hangout


I was OK with not catching anything that day, unfortunately the captain was not



If you need me, I'll be here for the next 2 days

No comments: